Let’s start this out with an introduction. I know you’re all thinking what in the actual fuck is a pocahoodtas?!
Native American with some ratchet in me, in the best way. Like, I’m spiritual, but I’m still a G.
Real name is Chelsea. 26 year old single mother who was literally like millimeters from losing her life a year ago and is now still figuring out who she is, because let’s be real here.. a thing like that will definitely make you a completely different person. This is what I got so far (sorry if it sounds like a dating profile)
- Mixed little mutt of different “whites” then a direct decendent of a Cherokee Princess (which is the part that I claim and embrace)
- Likes: MY SON. My like 3 friends. Crystals. Essential oils. Free stuff. Herbal tea. Lattes. Leggings. Incense. Learning new holistic, homeopathic, natural, spiritual, and native things. Oh, and let’s not forget wine.
- Dislikes: anyone who can’t have a calm discussion to learn about another persons thoughts before judging them. Racists. Sexists. Basically anyone who is ignorant, that will sum it up.
So I’m starting a blog for a few reasons.
- For my own personal enjoyment of getting all of these crazy thoughts out of my head.
- Maybe someone else might enjoy my crazy thoughts? A girl can hope, right?
- At the point I’m at in life I’m trying a ton of new stuff be it spiritually, foods, ideas, beliefs, products, whatever. So why not put it out there whether I liked it or not?!
- I’m just a regular woman who is just trying to figure out where she fits in this crazy ass world and know that I can’t be the only person feeling that way.